Access to and use of this website (‘c3partnership.org’) is provided by the C3 Partnership subject to the following terms:
1. By using c3partnership.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of c3partnership.org
2. C3 Partnership reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of c3partnership.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
4. English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on c3partnership.org, whether copyright C3 Partnership or a third party.
Use of c3partnership.org
6. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use c3partnership.org content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any c3partnership.org content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of c3partnership.org content requires the prior written permission of C3 Partnership. A charge may be applied for permission to reuse the information for commercial purposes.
7. You agree to use c3partnership.org only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of c3partnership.org.
8. The names, images and logos identifying C3 Partnership, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of C3 Partnership, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of C3 Partnership, or any other third party.
Unless otherwise stated, in a specific documentation, all intellectual property and copyrights remain with Bristol City Council.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
10. c3partnership.org content, is provided “as is” without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
11. Neither Bristol City Council nor C3 partners will be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of c3partnership.org.
12. Neither Bristol City Council nor C3 partners warrant that functions contained in c3partnership.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that c3partnership.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
13. You can access other sites via links from c3partnership.org. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents.