A wide range of training, support services and on-line tools and resources are available to help third sector organisations improve their performance. The C3Partners are committed to helping organisations to improve performance through training and support providing:
- Mentoring and facilitation on the C3Perform approach- including mentoring support in selecting C3 tools and planning the process, training in the principles of performance improvement, facilitating self- assessment and action planning sessions.
- Training for third sector organisations- C3Partners offer “Improve your organisation” training in the concepts of Performance Improvement (PI) and the C3Perform tools. This course offers an introduction to the concepts and tools, plus gives organisations the chance to consider some of the areas they may wish to improve within their organisations. Ffi. Contact Voscur. www.voscur.org
- Training for Advisers- C3Partners provides a training course for advisers working with third sector organisations. Courses can be delivered as a bespoke package to meet the needs of support organisations or development partnerships across the UK. Ffi. contact Voscur or Social Enterprise Works. Information about future courses can be found here www.socialenterpriseworks.org
- Black Development Agency- runs a programme of training to support third sector organisations’ development. Training themes include effective governance, recruitment and section, equalities and diversity and setting up human resource systems. For details see: www.blackdeva.org.uk
- Co-operative Development Agency- runs a programme of Governance Training for members and directors of co-operatives. The training covers roles and responsibilities of members, directors and company secretary, plus meeting skills, developing policies and understanding financial management. For details see: www.avoncda.coop
- For support and training outside the Bristol area, see the National Performance Programme website which helps you locate relevant support in your area: www.performancemanagement.org.uk